Our Service Users need you!
We are currently recruiting for a volunteer trustee, some of the most important people within the charity.
Trustees have the potential to enable a charity to thrive, and our charity’s service users are dependent on our trustees. We need a wide & varied range of skills from our Trustees so please get in touch and let us know all about you.
What you could gain?
- Provide support to a CEO leading an organisation that is making a real difference to local children, families & Schools in Tiverton and the surrounding areas.
- Gain valuable experience and learn new skills within a leadership role.
- Build your future (and CV!)
- Contribute your varied skills and expertise to a cause that is important to you and your local surroundings.
- Play a fundamental role in the strategic development of the organisation.
- Challenge yourself by applying your skills in a different environment.
- Gain non-executive board experience.
- Learn from other trustees and gain new insights from seeing how others respond to situations and make decisions.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details